And I wasted cool fabric on this one.
This is McCall’s 6031, which I previously had success with. That was a different view though. This one only shares the elasticized midriff piece. On the envelope, the front looks all nicely gathered, but on me it’s not at all. That might be because my bust is larger than the pattern standard. There’s more! Notice how the neckline gapes really bad on one side. And the back sags, even though I used the correct length of elastic.
So now I shall try another halter top, now that I finally have a bra that converts to a halter.
PS- I just checked, and this is my 200th post! How cool is that! My poor, single parent, social worker ass has no giveaways for you, so I’ll just say thank you for reading about my trials and tribulations and offering your help along the way. Hopefully I’ll be a better sewer by my 300th post!