I had a very productive weekend- I made a total of 3 garments, and this is one of them.
And the back:
I decided to make this because I’ve had this piece of sweater knit for a couple of years and I was sick of looking at it all rolled onto a bolt, taking up half a cubby on my shelving unit! Now it will take up a modest amount of space in my closet, which is much more useful. I wore this today and I do like it. However, I’d left the front and lower edge unhemmed and it bothered me when the front edge was visible. I didn’t want to risk stretching it out, so I’ll either serge it or use the walking foot. Otherwise, I made it as instructed. It’s a reallly unique design and very simple to make.
Here’s the pattern envelope. I made view A, in the upper left corner: